In a world where globalization is ever more important, and at every level of society, it is increasingly common to find companies which need to develop relocation policies for their employees between their different offices throughout the world.
But these projects, far from being simple, bring together many difficulties which may require a great number of man-hours on the part of those assigned within the personnel department, who, lacking knowledge of the country of destination and the way of life there, are unable to solve such problems as, for example:
• Obtaining work permits for their employees.
• Looking for a new residence in the city to which the employees have been assigned.
• Looking for a school for employees’ children.
• Help with learning a new language.
• Advice to spouses on continuing their professional career without difficulties being created by the relocation.
At Homepack we know how to solve these problems as we have over the years helped many families to relocate successfully. Therefore Homepack has decided to put this accumulated experience at the disposal of corporate clients in the form of its new Relocation Service and undertake the relocation their employees worldwide.
Homepack counts on the collaboration of the most prestigious relocation agents throughout the world, and is a member of the most relevant international organizations in the sector.
Homepack has a large number of specialized consultants all over the country who speak different languages and all the local dialects to watch over the families for the duration of program.
Our process begins by an enquiry from the interested party, by e-mail, phone or fax.
Very shortly Homepack’s consultant gets in touch to discuss necessities and designs a project which, amongst other things, covers the following:
• Contact with the employee to learn their preferences like the schooling of their children or the type of housing they prefer etc.
• The organization of work or residence permits in the shortest time possible, given the necessary paperwork being completed by the client company, easing the process, and reducing its cost.
• Hotel reservations for the employee’s arrival to guarantee their accommodation until suitable housing is found.
• House-hunting undertaken within an agreed time, visiting the maximum number of properties per day.
• School-search, organizing meetings with head teachers of schools to keep parents informed about the systems.
• Legal advice with regard to the signing of leasing/renting agreements of the buying of new accommodation.
• Contracting of essential services, gas, electricity water etc.
• Opening of bank accounts.
• Organizing the removal of personal effects and furnishings.
• Assistance by telephone throughout the stay (if relocated) in Pakistan.
• All necessary services when leaving the country: returning of keys, cancellation of essential services (gas, electricity, water etc) return of deposits. etc.
Plus a long list of services which may be of use to the family such as the renting or buying of furniture, courses in culture and customs
WHAT WE DO
Relocation & Management Services
CROSS BORDER RELOCATION
WHY CHOOSE US
Our customer support is always here to assist you, 24/7
ON TIME DELIVERY
We make sure to always deliver our service well before time.
We offer logistics and transportation services all across the globe